happy 17 year anniversary quotes

Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more Angelita Lim. My darling wife just spending these twelve years with you is not enough.


17 Years Recovery Anniversary Floral Number 17 Time Counting Card Ad Affiliate A 17th Wedding Anniversary Wedding Anniversary Cards Wedding Anniversary -

If I had to do it all over again I know you know that I will find you and marry you again.

. I want the rest of our lives to be spent together. Time goes by so fast that you almost forget to pause and celebrate all those beautiful moments you. Happy work anniversary to the best colleague in the world.

Whether that special couple has been married for a year or they are coming up on the 50-year milestone they will find any of these funny marriage anniversary quotes humorous. Congratulations on your work anniversary. Thanks for never streaming a Game of Thrones episode without me by your side.

Happy anniversary to my adoring husband. Thanks for keeping my feet warm at night. Weve created the following cute anniversary quotes with these kind of lovey-dovey couples in mind.

If every colleague were as wonderful as you then the work world would be a much better place. Thank you for your generosity your constant enthusiasm and for all the unnoticed support over the years. 17 Year Anniversary Quotes.

Discover and share 17 Year Anniversary Quotes. Joyce Brothers For it was not into my ear you whispered but into my heart. Funny Anniversary Quotes about Married Life.

Pin on Doing It All Designs - Etsy Shop. I knew we would be together since my very first day that I saw you. May this be a very special anniversary as you look back on all the happy memories youve shared in your marriage together.

I am so grateful for everything you do and all youve brought to my life. 17 Year Anniversary Quotes. 17 Year Anniversary Quotes.

Happy 17th year anniversary quotes. On our eighteenth anniversary I know that I only want to make you happy in the next decades of our marriage. It was not my lips you kissed but my soul Judy Garland The best thing to hold onto in life is each other Audrey Hepburn I saw that you were perfect and so I loved you.

These good wishes will congratulate the happy anniversary couple on their special day. Every day with you is all my dreams come true These past 10 years have been so great I cant wait to spend many more decades with you by my side My husband and I are best of friends first and foremost. Happy anniversary Alfred Tennyson If you live to be a hundred I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you A.

Work Anniversary Wishes For Employee. It has been such a wonderful eighteen years together filled with challenges successes milestones and celebrations. Have an amazing work anniversary because you deserve it.

I cant wait for all the years to come. Heres a collection of work anniversary quotes and work anniversary wishes that you can send to a coworker boss employee family member or a workaholic friend. You make a difference every day and we are grateful for every day you spend with us.

17 Years Anniversary Quotes Happy. 17 Year Anniversary Quotes. I wasnt sure I could love you more than I did and yet I love you more and more every passing day.

Happy 17th anniversary my love quote to you. It has been amazing to see all the changes in our lives together and Ive loved every minute of it. To the best husband in the whole wide world words cant express how much I am in love with you.

Milne A year has flown by and I didnt even realize it. Is the rest of our lives together going to run just as smoothly. Congratulations on this big occasion and many wishes for future success.

Happy work anniversary to a colleague who makes work fun. Wishing you many years of success and innovations. Happy anniversary my love.

17 years ago the love of my life came into my life. I hope so Anonymous. Owl Ill ever need in life is you and the nest we built together.

From the bottom of my heart I hope you have an amazing day. Megan Rubey Your face will always be my favorite.

happy 17 year anniversary quotes. There are any happy 17 year anniversary quotes in here.