Conor Mcgregor Quotes: The Wisdom Of The Notorious One


"I honestly believe there is no such thing as selfmade..." Conor
"I honestly believe there is no such thing as selfmade..." Conor from www.reddit.com

The Early Years

Conor McGregor, born in Dublin, Ireland, on July 14, 1988, is a former professional mixed martial artist and boxer. He became famous for his incredible fighting skills, fearless attitude, and his mouth that never stopped. McGregor had some difficult years before he became a superstar. He was born in a poor family and had to work hard to make a living. But he was always determined and never gave up on his dreams.

On Hard Work

"There's no talent here, this is hard work. This is an obsession. Talent does not exist, we are all equals as human beings. You could be anyone if you put in the time. You will reach the top, and that's that. I am not talented, I am obsessed."

On Failure

"I have never lost a fight, I've just ran out of time."

The Rise to Fame

McGregor's career began in 2008 when he started training in mixed martial arts. He quickly became a professional fighter and joined Cage Warriors, where he won the featherweight and lightweight titles. In 2013, he signed with the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) and became the first fighter in the UFC to hold titles in two weight classes simultaneously.

On Confidence

"I am cocky in prediction, I am confident in preparation, but I am always humble in victory or defeat."

On Mindset

"There's no talent here, this is hard work. This is an obsession. You could be anyone if you put in the time. You will reach the top and that's that. I am not talented, I am obsessed."

The Legacy

Despite his controversial personality, McGregor is one of the most successful fighters in history. He retired from MMA in 2019 with a record of 22 wins and four losses. He also fought Floyd Mayweather Jr. in a boxing match in 2017, which he lost but earned a massive payday.

On Belief

"I'm just going to keep doing what I'm doing. Keep proving people wrong and proving myself right. That's all I'm focused on."

On Success

"I stay ready so I don't have to get ready."

The Final Bell

Conor McGregor is a living legend in the world of combat sports. He is known for his entertaining fights, his trash-talking, and his incredible work ethic. But behind all the noise and the drama, there is a man who worked hard to achieve his dreams. McGregor's legacy will continue to inspire fighters and fans for years to come.


Conor Mcgregor Quotes: The Wisdom Of The Notorious One. There are any Conor Mcgregor Quotes: The Wisdom Of The Notorious One in here.